Thanks to Kayla for this week's recipe!! Discussion day will be Friday the 14th! Happy Cooking!!
___________________________________________________
Aggie's Tortellini Soup
2-14oz. cans of chicken broth
1 9oz. pkg. refrigerated tortellini of your choice
1/2 of 8oz. tub cream cheese with chive and onion
1 10oz. can condensed tomato soup
fresh chives chopped
1. In a medium saucepan bring broth to a boil. Add tortellini, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl whisk 1/3 cup of the hot broth into the cream cheese until smooth.
3. Return all to the saucepan along with tomato soup. Heat through. Sprinkle with chives before serving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Doesn't get much easier than this!! We both enjoyed the soup and this will be a recipe that we repeat! I was surprised at how filling it was!
We had a mixed experience. DH really liked it but I thought it was ok- I don't really like pink sauce on pasta but I thought I would like a light version of it in soup. It was filling and I'll probably make it again but it's not my favorite. Super easy though! Judy
Post a Comment